Y2I 2014 Application
In addition to the online application, additional forms and deposits are required to complete the application process.
The Morton and Lillian Waldfogel Charitable Foundation provides financial assistance for families in need to cover costs of Y2I fees. Contact Deborah Coltin (978-740-4428 or email@example.com) for more information.
Completed forms and checks should be sent to Sharon Wyner, Lappin Foundation, 29 Congress St., Salem, MA 01970. If you have any questions, you can call Sharon at 978-565-4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lappin Foundation reserves the right to cancel the trip or change the itinerary at any time for any reason. If you have any questions, please call Deborah Coltin, Executive Director, at 978-740-4428 or email email@example.com.
Due by November 15, 2013
- Application (if you have any questions with registration contact Jason at 617-733-7500 or firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Check for $200 non-refundable program fee made payable to Lappin Foundation
- Two letters of recommendation (One from rabbi or religious school teacher, if you have one; one from teacher, employer, counselor, coach or guidance counselor. If you do not have a rabbi and/or you did not attend religious school, you may get two letters from teachers, employers, coaches or guidance counselors. Letters should not be from family or personal friends.)
- Forms: Code of Conduct and Statement of Responsibility, Liability Release, Permission to Take Pictures, Cancellation and Reimbursement Policies, and Contract
- Three copies of Health Insurance Card, front and back
- Proof of Year in School (e.g.–school identification, class schedule, letter from guidance counselor)
- Proof of Residency in Foundation Service Area (e.g.—parent’s electric or tax bill, license)
Due by January 8, 2014
- Check for $500 refundable deposit, made payable to Lappin Foundation
Due by February 6, 2014
- Check for $150 for medical/travel insurance and tips, made payable to Lappin Foundation
Due by April 3, 2014
- Three copies of picture page of passport (Note that passport is not valid for travel to Israel if it expires on or before January 18, 2015.)
- Medical health form signed by doctor, dated within a year of the trip (July 2014).
Due by May 9, 2014